Автор Тема: They just have to make certain it is not easily bottable  (Прочитано 362 раз)

Оффлайн Molianalex

• Новичок
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
They just have to make certain it is not easily bottable
« : 31 Октября 2020, 10:25:59 »
None of them are boostable, and in this top end, they abruptly take perhaps two times as many hours because the requirements that are 70 or below. Equally, these are all sequels to quests I have been able to RS gold reach with comparative ease at mostly 70ish stats. That is why I feel runescape is pushing players to more of a grind in some regions and it doesn't seem reasonable.

I'd much rather see abilities like dungeoneering that require skill (and possibly a good team, which I think is a really potent and intriguing idea introduced with that ability ) and see those principles applied to other matters. Agility would be much more fun and vastly better gameplay when it was skill-based and something you could become good at getting rapid xp prices, in contrast to the mindless simple clicking marathon that it is. Such an upgrade would not necessarily make the game easier, but it would make it take much less time. As you have stated, the gameplay is easy enough: it's only the time it takes. Make it more challenging but faster and you will have a much better match.

To be honest, yes, I do not really like the mill either, which Jagex is coming out with EoC to (hopefully) fix it. Me personally, I'm okay with EoC and no EoC - I just need them to nerf goliaths, swifts, and spellcasters. I believe that the main problem is just that, how would you fix the grind? I think the best way would be to have high level content that gives you more XP, but in addition, it is instanced, so you're not likely to have crashed to all hell. Said high level content would either a) give you food/pots inside or b) give you enough cash so you can buy food/pots. They just have to make certain it is not easily bottable, and I think that it would do the job.

The gloves v chaotics issue is interesting. I really don't know exactly what the varying time accounts are between getting eyeglasses and chaotics: certainly the quests and battle level required induce you to have a much wider skillset (on a good group, you may possibly get to chaotics with purely a strong combat ability) and require you to put in a good period of time. It's quite possible that they've misbalanced this piece of content, though it's equally possible that 90+ weapons with even greater requirements could be just around the corner. . .though those would have been hyped in the html5 site.

If you got a chaotic, you have still got one of cheap OSRS gold the greatest weapons in the game. . .just not the very best in show, merely up the runner. . .but I guess a lot of chaotics folks do that. Finding those gloves is not quick , from what I have heard, though it isn't quite as long as a skill.
If you want to know more, please click  https://www.rsgoldfast.com/News/osrs-saradomin-guide.html

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28