Автор Тема: Vasilevskiy turns into 200th gain, Lightning ultimate Kraken 3-0  (Прочитано 64 раз)

Оффлайн Ciccones

• Новичок
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
TAMPA,  Fla.   Andrei Vasilevskiy produced 17 will save in just his 200th victory and the Tampa Bay Lightning battle the Seattle Kraken 3-0 Friday night time for their 6th acquire inside 7 online games.Steven Stamkos,  Pierre-Edouard Bellemare and Ross Colton scored for Tampa Bay,  which better towards 8-1-3 within November and is made up of gained a few within just a row.Vasilevskiy,  Tampa Bay's initial-spherical pick out  inside the 2012 draft,  is 200-86-22 considering the fact that generating his debut upon Dec. 16,  2014. He was not often verified inside his 28th shutout and minute inside 2 video games the moment blanking the Philadelphia Flyers upon Tuesday.''Massive results. I'm very pleased of it, '' Vasilevskiy stated. ''In a natural way Joey Daccord Jersey,  I need to have in direction of thank my teammates for that mainly because I can't get upon my individual. It's superior teamwork.''Philipp Grubauer designed 23 will save for Seattle,  which is 1-7-1 upon the highway in just its initial NHL time and 0-6-1 within its very last 7 online games absent versus Weather conditions Pledge Arena.''We ended up a 50 percent stage guiding tonight, '' Seattle teach Dave Hakstol explained. ''We didn't make plenty of worry in just the offensive zone. We demanded in direction of be superior profitable pucks within just both of those zones. They defended very well. They skated very well. They driven us in the direction of the outside the house.''Bellemare,  who was a teammate of Grubauer final year with the Colorado Avalanche Matty Beniers Jersey,  location Tampa Bay forward at 2:52 of the 1st time period. He took a wrist shot in opposition to the remaining faceoff dot that went outside of Grubauer's glove for his initially function of the period.''We glance in the direction of be offering up the very first reason a great deal, '' ahead Jaden Schwartz explained. ''We have to have greater starts off. We wind up chasing  as well a lot.''Colton created it 2-0 by means of choosing up the carom of a blocked shot and conquering Grubauer 31 seconds into the minute interval for his moment of the period.''That's how we're successful, '' Lightning prepare Jon Cooper claimed of the healthier assault that is made up of paid out for personal injury in the direction of supreme forwards Nikita Kucherov and Brayden Fact.''As a result we're actively playing D,  attempting towards hold factors in direction of the outside the house,  and if variables split down,  the goalie's there and anyone's chipping within. And particularly with some of the gentlemen we contain out,  it's a great deal demanded. It's been a fairly potent workers hard work.''Stamkos gave Tampa Bay a 3-0 guide at 11:32 of the 3rd time period Although he a person-timed a go versus Ondrej Palat last Grubauer in opposition to the remaining circle. It was his employees-top 11th function.Seattle's Yanni Gourde,  who primarily based the Lightning's 3rd line inside of their Stanley Cup championship operates inside 2020 and 2021 in advance of becoming picked out by way of Seattle inside of the advancement draft,  obtained a incredibly hot welcome versus the sellout group at Amalie Arena and a online video tribute in the course of a stoppage inside of enjoy halfway throughout the very first interval.He obtained his Stanley Cup ring in opposition to his outdated staff members right after the early morning skate.''I anticipate they didn't contain the digital camera upon me simply because my eyes ended up a minimal watery, '' Cooper explained of the video clip tribute. ''It confirmed what a supporter most loved he was. He deserved it.''A Straightforward 200Vasilevskiy's 200th gain arrived inside of his 318th visual appearance. Merely Hockey Corridor of Famer Ken Dryden  was more rapidly in direction of 200 wins. Vasilevskiy is Tampa Bay's occupation chief in just victories.NO CAPTAINSeattle was with no its captain https://www.seattleiceshop.com/Matty_Beniers_Jersey,  defenseman Mark Giordano,  who was put in just the NHL's COVID-19 protocol former inside of the working day. He was changed by means of Haydn Fleury.UP NEXTKraken: Engage in the instant of a 4-video game street family vacation at Florida upon Saturday.Lightning: Commence a 2-sport getaway at Minnesota upon Sunday.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28