Автор Тема: Richard Mille RM 07-01 Ladies Gold Carbon TPT  (Прочитано 314 раз)

Оффлайн yaya60

• Новичок
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Richard Mille RM 07-01 Ladies Gold Carbon TPT
« : 11 Июня 2022, 07:21:46 »
De Bethune 2021 Dream Watch 5

This morning, Swiss indie brand De Bethune announced a new version of the company's futuristic Dream perfect replica watches.

The Dream Watch features an Ogive-shaped hand-polished blue grade 5 titanium case (58mm wide, 47mm high, 17mm thick), manufactured by De Bethune.

The 2021 De Bethune Dream Watch 5 features a blue grade 5 titanium aperture framed dial with a jumping hour aperture at 3 o'clock, minutes displayed on a large silver drag rotating disc, and a 30-second tourbillon, on the back. There is also a palladium and flame blued steel spherical moon phase indicator.

De Bethune's hand-wound 5Hz movement, DB2149, has 356 components, 35 jewels and a four-day power reserve. The movement features a number of high-tech components, including a titanium balance wheel set with white gold, a silicon escape wheel, a spherical moon phase display accurate to one lunar day every 1,112 years, and ultra-light silicon and titanium 30-second Tourbillon. All components are finished to Haute Horlogerie standards.fake watches for sale

A cabochon-cut blue sapphire is set at the end of the crown, enhancing the overall blue theme of this complex, modern timepiece. Each De Bethune Dream Watch 5 features a blue canvas and leather strap with a blue titanium pin buckle and an additional rubber strap.

De Bethune Dream Watch 5 The De Bethune Dream Watch line has always been less about what should be done and more about what can be done. De Bethune is a relatively small, independent Swiss watchmaker that is safe and sound in the haute horlogerie segment of the horological world. Founded in 2002, they made their name by combining unique designs, avant-garde materials and cutting-edge silicon hairsprings. The culmination of all these ingredients can be experienced in Dream Watch 5, which throws all attempts at rationality out the window.

First of all, I really want to point out that it's hard for me to simply call this piece a fake luxury watches. While the word appears in the name, it doesn't capture the essence of it all: art. In fact, De Bethune said so in their own press release. Their focus is on the miniaturization of the work's internal mechanisms, which they demonstrate through small areas purposefully provided for actual timekeeping practice. Still, it's done in an interesting way, as it uses a digital method to show the time, complete with a time-jumping complication. In addition, the watch features a moon phase complication that runs alongside the hours via a small rotating colored sphere, similar in function to that used by Christian van der Claude.

While not chunky on the wrist, I don't think you'll necessarily notice a lot of miniaturization when wearing it because of the design. This is due to the incredible idea that fully mirror-polished titanium bears the closest resemblance to a spaceship. It's positioned like it wants to fly straight to your arm, and the ruby ​​in the crown looks a bit like a jet of fire. The bottom manages to focus on the essentials. All we get is a small hole similar to the front, revealing a state-of-the-art silicon hairspring.

The case is made from a meteorite, which makes you wonder if we're living in the last days of Rome. The Meteorite version is further equipped with the world's fastest and lightest tourbillon, vibrating at 5 Hz, and weighing just 0.18 grams. Excess doesn't even start explaining how you can price a watch so high, but somehow I still don't find myself thinking that such a thing shouldn't exist. The work that went into this dream to make it a reality speaks to the level of madness that I think truly respects inspiring.replica watches for men

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28