Автор Тема: Every child hopes to be featured on the cover art  (Прочитано 266 раз)

Оффлайн Bestmengqin

• Новичок
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Every child hopes to be featured on the cover art
« : 28 Июля 2021, 11:54:57 »
Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Dirk Nowitzki and Kevin Durant are the three players selected to NBA 2K22 MT  provide coverage for the NBA 75th Anniversary Edition and are attending the press conference. Durant's interview is taken from the same interview.

This is your third time as a cover player in NBA 2K. Could you please explain more about the significance?It's very crucial. This is especially relevant to gamers. Our friends and family grew up playing video games. Every child hopes to be featured on the cover art.

It's a great honor to get back on the cover art the third time. In all the ways I can, I want my friends, family and my team to be on display on the stage. I am extremely happy to be given this honor to decorate the cover.

Most likely 2K. When I started playing the game virtually every day, I had 2K. The 2000 NBA 2K is the first book I ever wrote. The cover was designed by Iverson. From that time from that point, it was next generation of graphics.

We took the invitation and launched the game and there was a chance to Buy NBA 2K MT Coins  make a difference. It was a very impressive moment. It's a memory that I remember over and over repeatedly throughout the year.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28