Автор Тема: Since that time I was able to wow classic gold  (Прочитано 399 раз)

Оффлайн bestrsgoldfast

• Новичок
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Since that time I was able to wow classic gold
« : 17 Ноября 2020, 09:54:51 »
Like I understand WoW can be addictive, but that sounds like an abusive relationship with another individual that they simply can not leave. But leaving is really easy; you just stop paying blizzard cash.

100%, people underestimate the amount of absorbs will be required the first couple weeks. Shadow pots are going to be pretty expensive and essential.

Loatheb will require consumes, few different bosses will also particularly if you're not in a top tier HC guild (which will require consumes anyways). Never played a personal server in my life, PTR did give us a peek at just Gold wow classic how easy most supervisors will be but I guarantee lots of guilds won't make.

Yeah, sounds just like a break is what you need. I had some play with my guild and said screw it. I gram barley and quit touched on the game for like a month. Every time I logged on I felt so bored cause I was not committed enough for a PvP grind and I didn't want to join yet another raiding guild because I frankly find raiding pretty dull after doing it more than 5 times.

Since that time I was able to Buy wow classic gold grind to position 11 that was a decent amount of fun for me. Met some really cool people along the way and actually enjoyed doing pre-mades with them.

Now that I have my awesome black warfare raptor I mostly just farm consumables for raiding two times every week, and also do some battlegrounds here and there to eventually get all of their tabards.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28