Автор Тема: Guess it is for the better because it's the basic PSO formula  (Прочитано 451 раз)

Оффлайн wfuuopy

• Новичок
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Guess it is for the better because it's the basic PSO formula
« : 30 Октября 2020, 03:54:50 »
Its better not to PSO2 Meseta be an Open world to tell the truth, remember how Maplestory good maps were hogged by Top level gamers and AFK Vacuum Meso Farming bots, or what about Hackers vacuuming the dinosaurs and the World Bosses to an unreachable place players can't access without the clip hacking of bounds and that bot just kill them all in a minute and loot it all, and market them into the Player Shop for exorbitant prices for Meseta to sell RMT from? I would not mind a Pawn, like Dragon's Dogma, that learns from you as you play together.

And the way that the games coexist using all the block-like system! Im officially hyped today, thank you pso2 devs for clearing everything up! Not the biggest fan of how there appears to be two entirely distinct body meshes for style, and it cannot be mixed and matched. Regardless, very happy with how this is playing out. Maybe because of New Genesis's Physique Character is likely having extra details such as Skin Lustre and Moving Finger animations that cannot be transferred over to PSO2 base game, The only desire I had is that a single day, they would patch every fashion to become mix and mash possible, like for example, using a CAST arm from NGS while another components are PSO2 components to maintain the fingers moving .

Yeah it certainly has to do with fundamentally distinct body projection on the new outfits, and insufficient resources (time and money) to upgrade rigs on current outfits. Contemplating everything Sega is doing in the pictures overhaul, there's no way this restriction would be in place if it had been an easy fix. And there's a quite a lot of outfits, especially on JP side. I truly hope they just gradually update clothes over time especially the exclusive ones out of the product codes and collabs. I would not mind if they make them in a separate NGS scratch when it is going to incentivize them to do this. This is really nice. I can understand them not doing it immediately given all of the NEW NGS stuff they would want to promote, but I am hoping I don't need to double down on state,"Classic" Exagia Arms and"NGS" Exagia Arms, or things like"Classic" Duskwake Regalia set and an"NGS" Duskwake Regalia set just to have moving fingers.

Seems like a perfect opportunity for them....to sell them as Scratch things and call them the"GVS" models or something. I'm confident that they do upgrade them but it's more lucrative for them to sell you the remade from scratch outfits than providing them at no cost. Yeah, I fully expect them to go this course. I've worked in the industry in the past and rigging up fingers isn't hard work, the issue is how many costume items would have to be modified with no financial justification. Plus giving people completely working things with the advantages (on what's basically a new sport ) would deincentivise players purchasing the"new" stuff. Yeah. They already release across the years the same outfits (sky/night/blue/gv/b/etc.) However, with recolors and market them as new rather than giving us the capability to recolor them freely. And the ones that you could recolor costs exchanging scratch items to get a shade overhaul.

Personal speculation: PSO2 is being ported to the NGS motor to keep players occupied between NGS content releases. No new content will be released to it out of makeup, of which will be obtained/ported out of NGS events/scratches to get folks to play that. It is going to be removed after a few years after all the players have migrated over and buy meseta pso2 the only individuals in the PSO2 blocks are diehards holdouts/nostalgia.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28