Автор Тема: I am a Player Moderator of RuneScape  (Прочитано 411 раз)

Оффлайн wfuuopy

• Новичок
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
I am a Player Moderator of RuneScape
« : 30 Октября 2020, 03:50:52 »
Representatives of Insight Venture Partners to RuneScape gold the agents of Jagex: We called this meeting regarding Jagex's cash flow. You led us to believe that this new"dungeoneering" upgrade in April 2010 would increase your market share from the gamers' marketplace. You had your chance. From today on, we're going to do things our way."

Can you really think the above in quotation marks was a fact-checked event about the conversations occurring at Jagex? Anyone using a tiny quantity of reason wouldn't have requested"Source?" ... You really thought this conversation has to be proven, as there was a covert listening device planted in the walls of Jagex, I obtained access to this listening device transcript, and today I need to reveal the source? Would anybody else like to post"Source?" And thereby demonstrate utter lack of logical thought?

Hello Everyone! I am a Player Moderator of RuneScape, also I'm trying to do a monthly'gathering' session together with the fansite community, to get an overall consensus of Player Moderator in the RuneScape community. It needs to be acknowledged this is not an official Jagex hosted initiative/post. However, I do intend to relay the comments to other Player Moderators as well. ^_^ I will be compiling all replies from this thread into a monthly report-type style, and then introducing it to other people. Some examples are below: How do you believe the Player Moderator team could be improved? What do you want to watch Player Moderators doing more of? (Events, Competitions, Q&A's, ect.) Do you agree with all the current Player Moderator's role in the community? (Explain) Are there any current dilemma's in the community you believe Player Moderators should be addressing? Any other ideas on Player Moderators?

I look forward to seeing everyone's thoughts/opinions on this topic, and it does not need to be restricted to the above, I want this to be an open conversation thread to acquire the actual thoughts/feelings in your community on Player Moderators. In case you have some questions regarding Player Moderators, I request you do not place them here -- but you are welcomed to message me , or literary -- I'd like to keep this thread collective feedback only so it is easier to compile the information. I appreciate your time in reading this!

I thought I would begin another one of those topics. Post how you found out about the game, etc.. I'm sure everyone has some sort of story besides"I randomly typed into runescape.com and created an accounts lol." I heard about the game via a fantastic friend who I knew when I was growing up. I went to his home and the first thing he did was show me the match. I watched him kill a chicken, cut a tree down, make a fire, and OSRS buy gold then burn the chicken. Exciting.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28